A little intro...

So I have created this blog as part of a project in aim to reach other students, designers and people with similar interests to share examples of my work, as well as an odd bit here and there of things relating to fashion, art and design and places that I’ve been that have helped shape me into who I am and what has influenced me. Enjoy!

Friday 7 January 2011

not so little wish list

When having no money it is always a mistake to stumble into Topshop/miss selfridge but unfortunately for me, like the mass population, I do just love them a little bit! And no shame in admitting it. I am also oddly loving their new collection of clothes which most of usually isn't my thing, and yes majority of it all looks the same, but they do have some simple (albeit quite plain) little numbers that are just so damn cute. So here's a bunch of them I saw in Topshop... :)













1 comment: