A little intro...

So I have created this blog as part of a project in aim to reach other students, designers and people with similar interests to share examples of my work, as well as an odd bit here and there of things relating to fashion, art and design and places that I’ve been that have helped shape me into who I am and what has influenced me. Enjoy!

Monday 10 January 2011

Little Sporty Number...

Well over the Christmas holiday's I descovered that I have fallen in love with rock climbing as me and some friends decided to take it up, and now it has hit my list of New Years resolutions to keep it up! Downer of it is a) I lack any kind of real sports wear and b) Every outfit we try and put together as well as with the needing to wrap up for the cold weather when leaving, basically we end up looking just a bit too chavy for my liking. So basically where I'm going with this is that i had a browse around and found a collection of smart sportswear from Vogue. Ok so it's totally impractical for rock climbing or anything of the sort but still heres some of what I found... Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment