A little intro...

So I have created this blog as part of a project in aim to reach other students, designers and people with similar interests to share examples of my work, as well as an odd bit here and there of things relating to fashion, art and design and places that I’ve been that have helped shape me into who I am and what has influenced me. Enjoy!

Thursday 6 January 2011

A Little Winter Wonderland...

Very bad start to the blogging world, with very little actually posted! While I now have all available photos of work up, I am lacking a little in keeping this blog more updated with other such fashion related and arty farty things. What with Christmas and seeing relatives and New Years, not to mention that essay which is finally starting to come together (she says), I've had very little time to get on the internet, get onto my blog and look around the world of fashion! Despite that, I was able to get my camera out and go a bit photo crazy in the snow so for now have decided to share a few of my favs :) Although some are facing the wrong way as my lovely laptop refuses to turn them round...









No comments:

Post a Comment